Rotary Lobe Pumps.
Börger has manufactured high-quality rotary lobe pumps for more than 25 years. Borger has one of the largest portfolios of rotary lobe pumps for flowrates up to 1 500 m3/hr and pressures up to 16 bar.
Börger is unrivalled with its design options and each pump is individually designed whether it is directly mounted, submersed or a mobile pump on a trailer or tanker truck.
Unique Benefit of Borger Rotary Lobe Pumps:
Maintenance-In-Place for fast, easy & cost-effective maintenance. The design allows access to all wetted parts through a quick release cover. All maintenance on the wetted parts can be done without unbolting the inlet/piping or the drive system.
- 1. Carrier gear unit and timing gear
- 2. Quench and control chamber
- 3. Casing in block design
- 4. Unwetted shaft
- 5. Axial and radial casing protection
- 6. Shaft seal
- 7. Rotors with replaceable lobe tips
- 8. Quick-release cover
- Membrane Filtration
- High Viscous Media such as Tars, Massecuite and Adhesives
- Loading and Off-loading of Various Chemicals
- Mobile Pumps for Disaster Relief and Emptying of Bunds
- Non-Newtonian Fluids such as Starch
- Fibrous and Abrasive Media such as Biogas Substrate