Metal Seated Ball Valves.
Since 1977, Penta has specialised in the production of metal seated ball valves for critical operating conditions:
- High Temperatures (up to +700°C)
- Low Temperatures (down to -196°C)
- Abrasive Media
- Hazardous Media
Penta’s proprietary PENTAFITE is a metallic compound comprising of a metallic matrix with a fine dispersion of solid lubricant.
The advantages of PENTAFITE self-lubricating metal seats:
- Perfect Tightness even with Gasses
- Low Friction which Reduces the Vale Torque
- Easy Maintenance with no Lapping of the Seat Required
- Perfect Tightness with Gas